Does this thing still work?
David V.
2010-04-05 18:12:04 UTC
Anyone home?
--
Dave

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is
putting on its shoes."
Mark Twain
Randy

Randy
Susan Gawarecki
2010-04-07 00:13:03 UTC
I'm home and incredibly busy with work and the farm. I have a new baby
llama, born March 25, black, female, and very lively!

Susan R has a new baby girl, too, from Erte' with a female she leased.
Don't know if she's still checking this ng, though.

Susan G
Post by Randy
Post by David V.
Anyone home?
Randy
s***@gmail.com
2010-04-07 07:09:27 UTC
I'm home and incredibly busy with work and the farm.  I have a new baby
llama, born March 25, black, female, and very lively!
Susan R has a new baby girl, too, from Erte' with a female she leased.
Don't know if she's still checking this ng, though.
Susan G
Post by Randy
Post by David V.
Anyone home?
--
Dave
"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is
putting on its shoes."
Mark Twain
I'm home ?
Randy- Hide quoted text -
Still reading, but not much time to post. I can read on my iPhone,
but it's a little hard to post to the group with it. Right now I am
in Montana, headed for Tacoma WA. My baby will be two months old
before I get to see her. I am busy pestering Tracy for more photos.
Susan
David V.
2010-04-08 01:27:31 UTC
Post by Susan Gawarecki
I'm home and incredibly busy with work and the farm. I have a new baby
llama, born March 25, black, female, and very lively!
Susan R has a new baby girl, too, from Erte' with a female she leased.
Don't know if she's still checking this ng, though.
Been busy here too. I'm also looking around for stud service for
my 3 girls. So far all that's been offered are those way too tall
packers or a small fuzz balls. Doesn't anyone breed classic
packers anymore?

Mark Twain
Susan Gawarecki
2010-04-10 00:26:34 UTC
This has been driving me crazy, too. You are in better shape being out
west--there are very few good quality light wool studs here in the east.

You might check with the folks at www.ccarallama.com - several of the
screeners live in California. They have nice breeding stock or can
recommend others closer to you as well.

Susan G
David V.
2010-04-10 03:33:39 UTC
Thanks. I'll give them a try.

The Inca bred llamas for thousands of years. Their lives revolved
around llamas. They bred them for a specific purpose. I doubt we
could improve on that. At least that's my opinion.