Sad news
Susan Gawarecki
2009-01-06 23:11:58 UTC
I'm sad today. Tonight my vet is coming to put down my Siamese cat
Saucy who has been in decline from kidney failure. We don't have any
more options for my little friend. Also, she'll be taking my goofy
gelding Taki on his last trip to UT Vet school, as his megaesophagus is
no longer able to be controlled.

Susan G
Jenn

Susan G
Rick
2009-01-08 17:06:35 UTC
I'm sad today.  Tonight my vet is coming to put down my Siamese cat
Saucy who has been in decline from kidney failure.  We don't have any
more options for my little friend.  Also, she'll be taking my goofy
gelding Taki on his last trip to UT Vet school, as his megaesophagus is
no longer able to be controlled.
Susan G
I'm sorry to hear about your critters. How old were they?

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Susan Gawarecki
2009-01-14 00:50:30 UTC
Post by Rick
I'm sorry to hear about your critters. How old were they?
Rick Boesen
Saucy the Siamese kitty was about 17 years old, and she really had a
great life. I have lots of happy and funny memories of her. She was
small but fierce--the dogs always avoided any sort of confrontation with
her.

Taki the llama was 8 years old. It was such a shame about Taki--I
watched a high dollar show llama (he won a couple of Grand Championships
in heavy wool male when he was quite young) turn into a liability.
First he had meningeal worm which ruined his gait (that's when he was
given to me). Then he sired a baby with multiple birth defects, ending
his breeding career. Finally he developed megaesophagus which made him
difficult to keep just as a companion animal. He was starting to suffer
quite a bit towards the end, and I knew that any treatment I could have
the vet do would only be temporary relief until his next episode.

Susan G

r***@yahoo.com
2009-01-09 20:13:15 UTC
I'm sad today.  Tonight my vet is coming to put down my Siamese cat
Saucy who has been in decline from kidney failure.  We don't have any
more options for my little friend.  Also, she'll be taking my goofy
gelding Taki on his last trip to UT Vet school, as his megaesophagus is
no longer able to be controlled.
Susan G
Sorry to hear this.

Randy