Happy Holidays
Randy
2011-12-21 12:00:33 UTC
Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Susan Gawarecki
2011-12-21 23:18:48 UTC
Post by Randy
Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
And get out there and have some fun with those llamas!

Susan G
Randy
2011-12-24 05:55:25 UTC
Post by Susan Gawarecki
Post by Randy
Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
And get out there and have some fun with those llamas!
Susan G
Guess it's just the 2 of us.
Have a Merry Christmas Susan.
mattoleriver
2012-01-09 06:39:07 UTC
Post by Randy
Post by Susan Gawarecki
Post by Randy
Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
And get out there and have some fun with those llamas!
Susan G
Guess it's just the 2 of us.
Have a Merry Christmas Susan.
I guess it's better late than never! I hope you had a good holiday season.
I finally got a newsreader set up on this computer so maybe I can hang
on in this group a little longer.
George
Susan Gawarecki
2012-01-09 20:20:05 UTC
Well folks, I just lost my job at LOC, so may not be able to access the
newsgroup as easily. Have a nice llama llife. If you want to get in
touch, my personal e-mail is llamaladysg at yahoo dot com.

Best regards, Susan Gawarecki
Post by mattoleriver
George
mattoleriver
2012-01-10 05:42:03 UTC
Post by Susan Gawarecki
Well folks, I just lost my job at LOC, so may not be able to access the
newsgroup as easily. Have a nice llama llife. If you want to get in
touch, my personal e-mail is llamaladysg at yahoo dot com.
Best regards, Susan Gawarecki
Wishing the best of luck to you, Susan. A few years ago I lost the job
that I thought I would retire from---NO DAMN FUN!
George
Randy
2012-01-16 14:36:52 UTC
Post by mattoleriver
Post by Susan Gawarecki
Well folks, I just lost my job at LOC, so may not be able to access the
newsgroup as easily. Have a nice llama llife. If you want to get in
touch, my personal e-mail is llamaladysg at yahoo dot com.
Best regards, Susan Gawarecki
Wishing the best of luck to you, Susan. A few years ago I lost the job
that I thought I would retire from---NO DAMN FUN!
George
Dang, sorry to hear about both your jobs.
Now what ?