Older female Pyr in Missouri needing a new forever home
r***@yahoo.com
2009-02-13 12:26:20 UTC
I "aquired" an older female pyr yesterday and she is now in need of a
new home.
Sally is 7-8 years old. She has guarded livestock in the past but I'm
thinking she
is now in need of a good home as an indoor/outdoor pet/guard. She
has a slight
limp as she has been hit by several cars over the years. And she
would require
good solid fencing as she likes to go roaming.

Very lovable dog and just as sweet as can be. From what I can tell
she likes
nothing better then to be petted. She's pretty good on a leash. And
she's been
spayed.

She spent most of yesterday guarding the chickens in our front yard.

We would keep her but given our high & aggressive predator load and
the fact that
we have 4 pyrs of our own, I'm just not sure it would be a good thing.

Randy
r***@yahoo.com
2009-02-16 23:39:34 UTC
Post by r***@yahoo.com
[...]
She's on her way to a new home as I type. Way down south.

Randy