No More Llamas
George
2009-03-19 08:13:41 UTC
I got rid of my last llama about two weeks ago. He just moved across
the road onto my neighbors place. He has a llama buddy again and
several sheep to keep him company. It's a much better retirement than I
could have given him.

George
r***@yahoo.com
2009-03-19 21:56:25 UTC
I got rid of my last llama about two weeks ago.  He just moved across
the road onto my neighbors place.  He has a llama buddy again and
several sheep to keep him company.  It's a much better retirement than I
could have given him.
George
Is that really you George ?

Randy
George
2009-03-20 08:01:50 UTC
Post by r***@yahoo.com
Is that really you George ?
Randy
Yep, it's really me. I'm happy to see that the wild dogs haven't drug
you off yet.

George
r***@yahoo.com
2009-03-20 09:54:33 UTC
Yep, it's really me.  I'm happy to see that the wild dogs haven't drug
you off yet.
George
Shh. Don't even mention the wild dogs. I think they may be a thing
of the
past now.

What's new with you other then no more llamas ?

Randy