OT: Some facts about dogs
Evrum Delen
2009-12-10 12:19:05 UTC
...In these last days Americans have inordinate affections for dogs
and other animals.
...Americans spend more money every year for dog food than for
foreign
missions.
...Americans have more than 53,000,000 dogs.
...Americans have more dogs per capita than any other country in the
world.
...Every year more than 4,500,000 Americans are bitten by dogs.
..In 1997 and 1998 at least 27 people in America died from dog bites.
...From 1979 through 1996 more than 300 people in America died from
dog bites.
...Because of dog attacks every year more than 300,000 Americans are
admitted to hospital emergency rooms and another 400,000 are treated
in other medical settings.
...Insurance companies in America pay more than $1 billion every year
in liability claims resulting from dog bites.
...Some people, created in the image of God, sleep with their dogs.
...It is a sin for anyone to have a dog
David V.
2009-12-10 18:47:19 UTC
Post by Evrum Delen
[...]
From what I read above, I'd rather have a dog than you.
--
Dave

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is
putting on its shoes."
Mark Twain
Randy
2009-12-13 15:44:22 UTC
 From what I read above, I'd rather have a dog than you.
--
Dave
I'll second that opinion and would love to have her come meet my

Randy